Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fallen Earth, Level 2


Oh look, I leveled. In Fallen Earth.

I haven't abandoned Aion just yet, but my momentary dissatisfaction with it's relative sterility led me to install and struggle through a level of Fallen Earth, a much rougher proposition. Not that anything difficult has happened, yet, other than not knowing where I could possibly find some things with which to make cereal, but it's just a much rougher game. I apparently didn't figure out how to change the resolution to match my system, or else there isn't a way.

This is Emma Rial. She just finished her introduction to the world. Every time she runs through Midway my game crashes. As of right now I imagine she's going to craft for the most part, with some Rifle/Evasion skills because sometimes you have to kill an animal, and possibly some leadership stuff if it makes any sense and build space allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment